The NordYrk 2021 conference will be hosted by Linköping University, Sweden, June 7–9. Deadline for submission of abstract is January 31, 2021. The conference will, if possible, take place at one of the campuses in either Linköping or Norrköping. If the situation, due to the corona-pandemic, will make it impossible to meet in Sweden, the conference will be organized as a digital conference.
Transitions to, between and within School and Working life in Vocational Education and Training.
Key aspects of the conference theme are:
- Transfer and connection between school and work
- Transfer and connection between theory and practice
- Cooperation between teachers, trainers and other key participants in VET
- Digital media, digital supported learning (distance learning, Virtual reality, Augmented Realty etc.)
- Transitional differences and similarities between the Nordic countries
- Student identity and identification
- Connection between specific and generic professional competences
- Lifelong learning and continuing vocational and professional development
More information about the conference and abstract submission will be published here later in October!